“At Teexim, we believe that good design is powerful, hard work is essential, and exploring the unknown is important.”
The interests of our customers are always the top priority for us, so we strive to deliver the best-designed product at the most affordable prices, and ship them to you regardless of where you are located.
Average Product Rating
Signed Up Users
Company Number: 13798940
- 7 Coronation Road, Dephna House, London, United Kingdom, NW10 7PQ
- 7900 Sepulveda Blvd, Van Nuys, CA, United States of America, 91405
Who is Teexim?
Teexim is a brand of Teexim LTD. Registered in England and Wales No: 13798940
Gossme is an exclusive fashion brand known for high-quality apparel products, accessories, and personalized gifts. We offer a wide range of graphic t-shirts, Hawaiian shirts, hoodies & sweatshirts, ornaments, canvas prints, and a whole lot more for customers around the world.
About Our Team
We are a team of creators and designers who share a common passion for apparel and accessories that express your personal style. Since 2018, we’ve developed a premium apparel brand named Teexim which combines exclusive patterns with the highest quality fabrics on each of our products.
After 3 years of constantly striving for excellence on the market, Teexim confidently owns a professional team of more than 100 members across the globe. 35 of them are working at the office in Los Angeles, CA, 28 of them are working at the head office in London UK, 23 of them are working in the marketing team based in Vietnam, and the remaining members are our beloved customer support staff from India, Thailand.
As an obvious retail trend, we just focus on eCommerce in order to conveniently bring out Teexim as well as share our passion with customers all over the world.
Come to Teexim, brighten your style!
Where are our products made?
Previously, all of our products were designed and manufactured in our warehouses across the state. However, since the demand for products has reached an unprecedented level and we have been inundated with orders recently, our production facility is heavily overloaded. Seeing that, we have decided to outsource some of the facilities in Vietnam with a view to ensuring the continuity of the production process even amid the pandemic. There are numerous reasons why we opted to base our facilities in Vietnam.
– Compared to other countries in the region, physical infrastructures such as railroads, ports, electricity supply; and soft infrastructures (or human capital) such as basic education are in a better situation in Vietnam. Vietnamese highly skilled workers are diligent and are able to work under enormous pressure to manufacture products in large quantities.
– Vietnam has a stable political environment and is noted for being successful in containing the pandemic. The production process, therefore, will be less severely affected.
– Vietnam is situated in close proximity to regional and international shipping routes which will truly facilitate the shipping process. We trust this country in maintaining adequate supplies of products for our valued customers.
Nevertheless, due to the geographical distance and the widespread pandemic, the shipping process might take longer than usual. We truly appreciate your patience in this complicated situation.